3.27.2013

In Like a Lion...

March - what a month it has been!

After a few weeks of nervous anticipation and preparation, I flew to the east coast for a weekend of important interviews. Then spent a few days biting my nails while I waited to hear back. Thankfully, all the news was good. I'll be moving across the country again in July to pursue my master's degree.

In the meantime, I've been wearing some lovely hand-knit wool socks (I highly recommend this book to any would-be sock knitters). Not too many new stickers on the FWSQ or spider web progress charts, but I finished up an old quilt top and have been rapidly stitching up a new one. It's a project I've had in mind since Halloween, and I'm glad to see it turning out very much like I imagined.

Don't you get the feeling that spring is in the air?

3 comments:

  1. just found your blog and it looks absolutely yummy !
    off to feast x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you enjoy :)

    xxx
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really did enjoy ! and i hope you will be back soon x
    Susan

    ReplyDelete