3.05.2013

Quilty Spider Webs

I am so proud of my beautiful Spider Web blocks. This is going to be a wonderful quilt someday but it's very slow going right now! I'm using all my favorite modern scraps and prints - lots of Lizzy House, some of Tula Pink's Birds and Bees, and some of Anna Maria Horner's Field Study. Yum!

But I have to admit, spider webs are a lot of work (and waste quite a bit of fabric - boo!) I suppose it will be worth it in the end - if I ever finish! Hopefully I can finish a block and add a new sticker to my progress chart today...I'm still only at 6 blocks.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, your pattern combinations and color choices are superb, I need to make a quilt someday and give my oma rest for once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm really happy with it so far :)
    Oooo you should totally make a quilt - I bet you'd do something amazing. But be careful - it's addictive!

    ReplyDelete